DJ Sash - Transformation DJ Sash - Transformation

Great Stuff

Man, almost made my head pop, i'm getting old, lol. Awesome work there, you have some serious talent. If u really enjoy it, don't let em stop u. . . and i'll keep listening.

Rave4Yourself responds:

"Man, almost made my head pop"

GOOOOOD, =D

Chutzpah - Loneliness Chutzpah - Loneliness

Enjoyed it

Well done, loved the piano work. The end scared me.

chutzpah responds:

thanks, didn't play piano for this nor could i even THAT well 8X but oh well.

Japan Gone Crazy Japan Gone Crazy

Very cool

I really liked the japanese feel. Song had kindda a tribal vibe. Coulda used some more variation on the drums. The lead was awesome tho, nice work.

billcollector (fruityloop) billcollector (fruityloop)

Bone thugs rule

After listening to your songs you seem very naturally talented. May I suggest checking out some free vsti instument plug ins for fruity loops and maybe a equalizer plugin to give it more of a professional sound. Other then that keep it goin =)

{Adrinaline Pumper} {Adrinaline Pumper}

Wow

Got inpiration from listening to some of your toons. You have some serious talent, keep on rockin!

cornandbeans responds:

I will! Expect some more coming soon. :)

Twizzler Twizzler

Twizzy

Twizztastic, liked the parts in the second half, sounded like oldschool trance tracks. Would probably sound better with some more layers of sound.

Torkelson responds:

Hay thanks. Ya it's true it was a bit lacking in the layers but i sorrta sut wanted to focuse on the synths, so i didn't at to much else. Thanks again for the review.

electronic effects electronic effects

cool

Enjoyed listening, nice bass line, good development

DjDiego - World Failure DjDiego - World Failure

Nice

Liked how it picked up.

ZehPhantom responds:

Thanx =P

~|Federation of Windurst|~ ~|Federation of Windurst|~

Very nice

I really enjoyed listening to this piece, I also feel like I just frolicked through the countryside.